This week M3DISIM is present at the 18th International Symposium on Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering:
- Alice Peyraut is presenting her work on "Uncertainty quantification in personalized pulmonary mechanics";
- Giulia Merlini is presenting her work on "Numerical scheme for dynamic elastographic measurements on the cornea";
- Mahdi Manoochehrtayebi is presenting his work on "Multi-Scale Modeling of the Lung Parenchyma";
- Martin Genet is chairing a session on "Computational pulmonology: recent advances and challenges";
- Jean-Marc Alain is chairing a session on "Clinical Biomechanics & translational research" and presenting his work on "Corneal mechanics for the early detection of the keratoconus".