Today Martin Genet defended his habilitation thesis, entitled "Some contributions to cardiac and pulmonary biomechanical modeling, simulation & estimation", in front of an impressive international jury:
- Patrick Le Tallec (Professor, École Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France)
- Alain Goriely (Professor, University of Oxford, United Kingdom)
- Gerhard Holzapfel (Professor, Graz University of Technology, Austria)
- Merryn Tawhai (Professor, University of Auckland, New Zealand)
- Stéphane Avril (Professor, École des Mines de Saint-Etienne, France)
- Patrick Clarysse (Research Director, CREATIS/CNRS, Lyon, France)
You can find his habilitation manuscript on HAL: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-03698102v2.