PhD student in
Inria Saclay Ile-de-France
Bâtiment Alan Turing
1 rue Honoré d'Estienne d'Orves
Campus de l'École Polytechnique
Co-supervised by Céline Grandmont and Philippe Moireau
Subject: "Mathematical framework for biological tissue perfusion modeling and simulation"
- Mathematical and numerical analysis of PDEs
- Modeling and simulation in poromechanics and fluid-structure interaction
- Biomedical applications for the cardiovascular and respiratory systems
- 2018 - 2020: MSc in Applied Mathematics, Université Paris-Saclay
Option: Analysis, Modeling and Simulation
- 2020: Master thesis, Inria Saclay, 6 months
Subject: "Modeling and simulation of the heart and lungs perfusion"
- 2017 - 2020: Engineering Degree, ENSTA Paris
- 2019: Research internship, Simula Research Laboratory (Oslo), 3 months
Subject: "On the influence of arterial pulsatility on the brain clearance process"
Since 2015, I volunteer for Animath, a non-profit association promoting math towards the young and the general public. With this association, I am regularly involved in the French olympiad training program, in the French tournament of young mathematicians and in mathematical activities for high school girls.