R&D Engineer - AnaestAssist start-up project leader
With AnaestAssist, we aim at developing a new hemodynamics monitoring tool for general anaesthesia using augmented by patient-specific modelling.
- PhD - Universtié Paris-Saclay (France) - prepared at École polyechnique and Inria
- - Thesis project: "Multi-scale modeling of muscle contraction - From stochastic dynamics of molecular motors to continuum mechanics, in interaction with experimental assays"
- - Co-supervised by Dominique Chapelle and Matthieu Caruel
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Technical University of Munich (Germany)
- - Master thesis at Institute for Computational Mechanics - Technical University of Munich (Germany)
- École Polytechnique Diploma (France)
- - Intership at Engineering Department - University of Cambridge (England)