Inria senior researcher (Advanced Research Position) with research program entitled Cardiac modeling for clinical applications
“Double-culture” medical doctor and applied mathematician with additional background in magnetic resonance imaging. Detailed CV in PDF is here, see also GoogleScholar site.
For TOFMOD Associated Team (Modeling for tetralogy of Fallot patients) created between Inria and UT Southwestern Medical Center Dallas see this link.
- Biophysical modeling of heart function, in particular topics related to
- clinical applications in computer assisted therapy planning and diagnosis assistance
- physiological modeling of heart failure
- long-term cardiac remodeling (disease progress or reverse remodeling following therapy)
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging: clinical and research acquisitions for congenital diseases (heart and large vessels), non-ischemic and ischemic heart diseases
Major clinical collaborators
- School of Biomedical Engineering & Imaging Sciences (BMEIS), King's College London, part-time position (link to my KCL website), UK
- Pediatric Cardiac MR Imaging Lab, Division of Pediatric Cardiology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Centre (UTSW), Dallas, USA (see also the site of our Associated Joint Team ToFMOD)
- Department of Anesthesia and Critical Care, Lariboisiere Hospital, Paris, France
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy Department, Institute for Clinical and Experimental Medicine in Prague (IKEM), Czech Republic